
Last weekend Mike had the wonderful opportunity to be ordained an Elder by his Grandfather!! It was a very exciting day for our family, Not to mention, a day that has been very long awaited! Mike's Grandpa and Grandma came all the way down form Logan to be there! They are the Best!!! Mikes Grandpa gave Mike a card that has his Priesthood line of authority and I though it was so cool that I am going to post it here!
Priesthood Lineage of Cleon Max Kotter
Cleon M. Kotter was ordained an Elder by Victor M. Kotter Who was ordained a High Priest by Melvin J. Ballard Who was ordained an apostle by Heber J. Grant Who was ordained an apostle by George Q. Cannon Who was ordained an apostle by Brigham Young Who was ordained an apostle by Joseph Smith Jr. Who was ordained by Peter, James and John Who were ordained by Jesus Christ Who was sent by God the Father.
So therefore....
Mikes priesthood line of Authority is....
Michael D. Kotter
Cleon M. Kotter
Victor M. Kotter
Melvin J. Ballard
Heber J. Grant
George Q. Cannon
Brigham Young
Joseph Smith Jr.
Peter, James and John
Jesus Christ
God The Father
I thought it was so cool to see! Thanks Grandpa Kotter!!!
I am so proud of my husband and for his choice to honor his priesthood and to be worthy to receive the Melchizedek priesthood! I am so happy to know that soon we will be sealed for all time and Eternity!
Lately we have had a fun time looking at the history of each of the different temples. We have came to the conclusion of the Kona,Hawaii Temple!
Hopefully all of you can afford to join us! lol
Okay I'm just joking! lol
We both are looking forward to being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple!
I know we would have a lot of very upset family and friends, if they couldn't be there to share in the Wonderful day when we will be sealed as a family! It will be an awesome day!
Although I am regret not getting married in the temple in the first place....I am happy to know that atleast Oaklee and Brooklyn and Maybe even Ireland will be old enough to remember the experience and the feelings of Love and peace that come within the temple.






3 comments:
That is sooooo awesome! Congratulations Mike!!! I think that you would have a lot of upset family and friends if you went to Hawaii to be sealed! LOL =) That will be a sweet day when you guys get sealed. Love the lineage, that is really neat!
That is so AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! What a sweet experience that will be for your family to be sealed in the temple!
Hey Rikke, tell mike congratulations. You guys are great I had to tell you, you need to check out my blog again. I have made some upgrades to it. I am not the best but it definitly isn't so pathetic any more...We love you guys!
Post a Comment