I have read the forgotten carols several times through-out the years but up until the other day I have never had the opportunity to go see it performed live. (Thanks Honey!) If you haven't been....GO!!! It is the most amazing experience!! Michael McLean rocks! Seriously...He is the greatest performer!
At the end of the show, he was interacting with the audience, talking about how we all must have felt the magic (AKA:The Spirit) and had us all link together and sing with him the chorus of his amazing song "Together Forever" which is in my play list..so find it and listen to it! Then at the very end he left the stage with the audience humming Silent Night.
It was so moving...I was in tears!!
I have the DVD of the live show and then book with the CD of the Carols so if you want to borrow it let me know!
Its a great way to kick of the Christmas season!!
By the way...I went on a blogging marathon tonight...so be sure to scroll down!







2 comments:
I love the forgotton carols! They always put me in the Christmas spirit!
We went to see the Forgotten Carols when we were first married- like 7 years ago! I am glad you reminded me how awesome they are. We'll have to plan on going again sometime. And your invitations to the birthday party are AMAZING!!! I wish I could come up with things like that.
I am actually looking for your address. I am sure I had it last year, but we were moving into our house at that time and you know how that goes:) Also, do you have an address for Chris in Layton?
Post a Comment