Anyways....I created the most adorable birthday invitation! lol
That's where the pat on the back title come's in!! lol
The Invitation reads...
Here ye, Here ye,
Come one, Come all,
The Nutcracker Prince is having a Ball!
He is inviting princesses and fairies across the way
To come help celebrate Brooklyn’s 8th Birthday!
A night of Magic, surprises and treats,
join us for a birthday to the Nutcracker suite!
When: Friday December 12th 5:30-10:00p.m
Where: We will meet at Brooklyn’s house at 5:30,
be sure not to be late,
for we will be leaving shortly after for our special date!
We will be dining at McDonald's
and then going to see the Nutcracker!!
We will drop the girls off at home immediately after!
I printed it on vellum, backed it on scrapbook paper and then tied it with Black ribbon onto an actual little Nutcracker!
Here's how they turned out...
Yay...me! lol





5 comments:
K, I am seriously impressed!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I now know who I'm going to come to when planning birthday parties for Alex/Brooke.
I hope the party was fun! Where on earth do you get your energy?
HOLY CRAP! Girl.. you are AMAZING!!!What a darling idea... you deserve a HUGE pat on the back for this one.. what a great 8th birthday she will have!
How cute it that! Way to go that is truly amazing. I hope you have a great time at the party. (how could you not?)
Wow those are so cute! I loved the poem, you are very creative! They will have a blast!
Oh you are such a cute mom! That poem is awesome. Hope the party was fun!
Post a Comment