Saturday, December 6, 2008

There is hope!!!

So the other day I filled up my car at the new Smiths Market Place by my house and luckily I had my camera in my car because I just had to take a picture and blog about it!!






That's Right....only a$1.29 a gallon!!!!
Later that very same evening I went to a Book Club meeting and was talking to the primary president about food storage. I admitted to her that I haven't been doing what we've been encouraged to do by buying certain items each week so that buy the end of the year we will have at least a 30 day food storage :( After a look of disappointment..lol She told me that she believes that it's such a blessing that gas prices have become as low as they are because it gives people a second chance to heed to the word of our prophet and to prepare!
I am so grateful that she shared her thoughts with me because I feel she is soooo right! I am going to try to do a better job and get some food storage and not just because the Relief Society is encouraging Visiting teachers to take inventory when they do their visits! lol

2 comments:

danielle said...

Nate keeps saying it's going to be under a dollar pretty soon. I'm starting to think he is right!! Wow C:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing gas pries have been! I get so excited every time I go to the pump... I just hope and pray it lasts for a while at least! On another note, I have NO food storage... so I guess I should get on that!