Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

or is it? lol

I love Christmas!! I love how the house looks and feels around Chrsitmas time! However....lol

The day after Thanksgiving I was so excited to get all the Christmas decorations out and put up around the house! I got most of the the decorations put up which left the trees! We have 3 big trees however I think due to the circumstances of my recent laziness and lack of motivation, we are only going to have two this year!!

In the past I have decorated the main one myself and then let the kids decorate the other one! This year, I was like Nahhhh.... you guys can help with this one too! I think they did a great job!! I didn't even have to move very many things around! I was quite impressed! I think that tomorrow we will work on the other one so we can out away all the boxes! lol

Here is some of what we have done so far!











Wish me luck in getting the rest of it done!

2 comments:

Alison said...

It looks awesome, Rikke! Congrats on getting your 2nd tree up. LOL

Anonymous said...

It all looks perfect!