Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's great to be Eight!!!

On Saturday Brooklyn was Baptized and Confirmed a Member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by her Dad! It was Beautiful day and everything couldn't have been more perfect!
Mike was super nervous to confirm her in front of all of our Family and Friends but he did fantastic! I am so proud of him!
Don't worry Honey Two down, Two to go!!!
Brooklyn was able to be Baptized with one of her Best Friends Taylor! They were both so excited that they were jumping up and down in the halls!!

Brooklyn looked like an Angel dressed all in white in the beautiful dress she picked out!
Brooklyn was showered with a ton of gifts from family and friends! She was in Heaven!!
Afterwards we all went back to our house and had some yummy food!


I am so proud of you Brooklyn and for your choice to be Baptized! I know that as you strive to choose the right that you will always remember this day and the covenants you made to our Heavenly Father! I love you and I want you to know that the Holy Ghost is one of the most important gifts you will receive on this Earth! I testify to you that the Church is true!!! That our Savior lives! He lives and he will always be there for you just as he has been there for me!

7 comments:

mintifresh said...

Yeah for Brooklyn! I can't believe it! I will be baptizing Audrey this year, well not me personally, the bishop won't let me! I don't know why! Anyway, we have great to be 8 this Sunday! I can't believe it!! They grow to fast, or not fast enough, I can never decide!

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute!! I can't believe how much she looks like you!! oh and p.s. you are looking amazing these days! :)

Jim said...

Brooklyn looks so cute in her dress and then her baptismal jumper. What a wonderful day to remember.
Karla

Stacy said...

Brookie we are so proud of you. You look gorgeous all in white. Wish we could have been there to support you on your big day. Never forget who you are and where you come from. The Holy Ghost will help to guide you in your life.

danielle said...

So proud of you Brooklyn what a special day C: Rikki you are looking soo skinny!!

MK said...

Way to go Brooklyn! (And Mike too!) We're happy for you guys. Brooklyn looks adorable. :)

Parisa and Zac said...

That's so exciting that Mike got to baptize her! What a lucky girl, congrats!