After we stopped and had a great dinner at Chile's we finally arrived to the Inn to find that "Vegas Nights" was the most awesome room ever!!! We've been a few times and by far we enjoyed this new room the best!! It was so luxurious!
The Tub was HUGE!! It even had lights in it and benches like a real hot tub! It had a plasma TV mounted so you could watch movies/TV from the Tub!
The shower was GIGANTIC with shower heads everywhere!
We totally felt like we were in high rollers suite in Vegas! lol
The "windows" showed the Vegas skyline all lit up! It was crazy realistic! The bed was round and sooooo comfy! It had a huge plasma TV mounted right in front of it too!
They had an electronic game thing in the room which was much more fun then I had expected! Mike and I spent so much time trying to beat everyone's past high scores and actually succeeded a few times!
We awoke with a wonderful breakfast and then we got to hang out and enjoy the room some more! We got the late Checkout so we didn't have to leave till 2:00! It was great! After we left our oasis, we went to visit Mike's childhood friend Mark in Millville! They had a lot of fun catching up and planning a possible snowmobiling trip! Even though this little get-a-way was short we had sooooomuch fun and loved every moment of it! It was long overdue! Thanks so much to Mike's mom for keeping the kids....In fact she had them last night too, so we got to relax, eat Cafe Rio and catch up on our favorite TV shows without worrying about kids! Of course.....Oaklee was home but she was busy watching movies with Chris and Noah downstairs!





3 comments:
This looks like so much fun, Rikke! I'm so glad you guys were able to get away. And how nice to have an extra "TV catch up" night!
I think I'm going to book the Vegas room for a little weekend away for Rob and me. Maybe we can beat some of your high scores! ;)
Sweet! I love the anniversary inn! It sounds like you had a great get away! =)
That room is amazing! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy some alone time!
Post a Comment