Friday, January 23, 2009

My Confession....

Okay so I think some of you may have thought it was rude of me to blog about my neighbor like I did and I can't have you all thinking that I am a horrible neighbor!!

Let me explain....

Yesterday I was wasting time on Facebook (Like usual) when I noticed that my friend and neighbor (Who will still remain nameless lol) sent me a message that said that she decided that she was leaving her wreaths up until I took mine down! I quickly replied back that mine were not Christmas wreaths but that they were valentines wreaths! lol She then replied back to me saying that I gave her a great Idea and that she was going to hang hearts from her wreaths! lol

Well the light bulb in my head went off and I started scheming! lol

So first thing this morning I cut out some hearts, waited till the coast was clear and sneaked on over to my neighbors to hang some hearts!!! lol

I just wanted to come clean and let you all in on our inside joke! lol

2 comments:

Alison said...

Seriously, this provided me the best laugh I've had in a LOOONG time!! You are hilarious!

I WISH I would have come out or just been leaving or something and caught you in the act!

I called all of my sisters and made them go look at your blog. We all got a huge kick out of it!

And, like I said on Facebook, I'll get you back... on day. LOL

Patterson said...

OK I got to admit that when I read your blog on "Is this a joke" I thaught to myself this is not the Rikke I know. Now after reading "The confesion" that is the funniest thing. That is the Rikke I know. You are so funny and cute. LOVE YA BRITTANY