The other day (after hearing about Macey's huge preparedness Sale) I decided that it was time to get serious about getting prepared! (It helped knowing that our ward is encouraging Visiting teachers to take inventory when you go to your sisters houses so that they know how everyone in the ward stands on food storage) You see, up until this point the only food storage we had was an Emergency Food Bucket thing I got from Sam's Club over a year ago, 4 cases of Jam that I got when I went to the cannery and Whole Wheat Flour that I purchased after being encouraged by Mikes Grandpa and Grandma Kotter (They gave us money for Christmas with hopes that we would spend it towards food storage)
I stuffed my van as full as it could get!

Well even though we still have a ton to get, I feel that we at least made a small (Very Expensive) dent!
2 comments:
You have to start somewhere! Good on ya!!!
Whoa!!! I have peanut butter and pasta! Maybe we can combine for the day or two it would last!
Post a Comment