
I will admit it, lately I have been down in the dumps! No, there is nothing major going on, just lots of small things that have added up that have made me a little bummed out latley!!
I can't tell you what a blessing it was to attend Women's Conference this year with my good friend Donatella!! We had such an amazing time!! It was exactly what I needed to get myself out of the funk I was in! From listening to amazing speakers to stalking them like we were the Mormon Paparazzi.......We had a blast!!!
Here are some of our victims...
Sister Silvia H. Allred
First Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency
Second Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency
Popular Speaker and Author
Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Mary Ellen Edmunds
Popular Speaker and Author

Mary Ellen EdmundsPopular Speaker and Author

Last Sunday I was given the assignment of speaking in Sacrament in a few weeks and so when I arrived at conference on Thursday morning my intention was not only to be spiritually uplifted but to be inspired on the topic that my talk was to be given on which was Missionary work! Well throughout the day Thursday and Friday , sure enough we listened to some Amazing speakers about some great topics, and yes.... here and there I thought, oh that's a good thought that I could include in my talk but nothing really struck me until the closing session.
During the closing session we had the wonderful opportunity to hear from Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve and let me tell you...What an Amazing blessing and answer to my Prayers. It was like he was laying out my whole talk for me!!
The night before Fridays session, Ireland was pretty sick, in fact so sick that I pondered whether or not I should go on Friday. I ended up feeling strongly that she would be okay and that I should go ahead and go. So there I was jotting down notes as fast as I could, feeling the spirit so strongly, My heart filled with so much joy that I had a hard time containing it! In fact during the closing song, I couldn't even sing, I was so touched knowing that there is in deed a Divine Inspiration and plan. That things happen for a reason and
that right there, that very moment....
I had been blessed in so many Marvelous ways!
I love my Heavenly Father and and I am so Grateful for my Friends and Family! I am so excited to sit down and write my talk! Yes I am still a little scared considering the last time I talked in Sacrament meeting was when I was about 16 but because of my experience this year at Womens Conference I will go forward....
Be not afraid, only believe!!
.....and that what I will do!!








3 comments:
Awesome! I wish I could hear your talk!
So did you get any of them to sign your shirt or better yet, your bra?? ahahhahaha That may be inappropriate....maybe....
Nice! I want to go to Womens Conference when my kids grow up so I can leave them. It sounds like such an amazing thing! Love that you got lots of ideas for your talk. Cant wait to hear it :) No pressure...haha! jk love ya!
good luck on the talk! i bet you'll do great, it sounds like you've had enough inspiration given to you for this one talk than i've had for all my talks combined through the years :) just sayin', you're definitely taken care of and will do awesome!
Post a Comment