Sometimes as a Mom I feel so FABULOUS....Sometimes I don't! Yesterday was a good day! I took the kids to Walmart and stood in line for a little over 3 hours to meet the one and only Ashley Tisdale aka: Sharpay/Maddie (Suite Life) The kids were sooooooo excited and let me tell you I was feeling FABULOUS and I thought I was the coolest Mom ever!
That was until hundred's of other Moms rushed in too! At that point I realized I was just an ordinary Mom trying to make her kids happy!
Finally after hours of waiting, it was time,
the line went so fast that our turn came pretty quickly.
Once up there we realized why the line was moving so fast!
The security guards were like Nazi Robots, being sure to shove you up there and then away as soon as she signed your one item as quick as they could! UghhhH!! lol
I guess it was good considering we were towards the front of the line and there were hundreds and hundreds of other excited little BOYS and girls waiting to meet (or as we now know) look at Ashley Tisdale as she signed her name to whatever you brought....
However there was no doubt that those 3-4 seconds
were the best seconds in my kids life!
(At least this week, anyhow!)





2 comments:
Wow! I just get them a pack of gum to tide them over! I never thought of taking them to 'meet' a celebrity! What will it be next week? A trip to the moon?? hahaha
You are fabulous. Don't ever forget it. Don't let your kids either...LOL!
Post a Comment