Saturday, June 13, 2009

Now its Official...

No...I'm not pregnant!

It's Summer!!

Ireland had her last day of Preschool yesterday!



I can't believe that in a few months she will be riding a bus and going to Kindergarten! It amazes me how fast they grow up!






Unfortunately Challenger doesn't do a Preschool graduation...Sad I know...but they did have "Circus Day" where they all got to dress up and then they did a little performance in front of everyone! It was super cute!


Surprisingly....Yesterday was the only day in a very long time that it didn't rain more then 5 minutes here and there! Yep....For the Most part it was blue skies..which meant we were going to go out and celebrate!! We decided to hit the Zoo!



It was great and the kids had a blast!! Of course we got a family pass so I have a feeling we will be making a few more trips to the Zoo this summer!!



As for Mike and his high hopes of taking the wave runners out...

Here is where they will sit until the rain stops or until we get another nasty gram from our HOA!

2 comments:

mintifresh said...

I'll be happy to use, I mean, move those wave runners for you! Yuba, I mean, our neighborhood doesn't have an HOA!

Do you need me to use, I mean, move your truck, too?

Beck said...

Wow I havent looked at blogs in a while. I have missed out on so much of the Kotters life. OK so here is my opinion on the baby issue. I think you rock as a Mom and have some happy kids which to me shows a lot. And if you are considering getting pg again...means to me you should probably start trying. For me I feel SO DONE! There is no question if I want to do it all over again. So I think when you are done you will know.

The hard part is you are working so hard at losing weight right now and to get pg you would have to start all over again. For me thats what sucks about wanting to get pg again is stop being selfish about gaining weight and getting more stretch marks and being my pg self and not ME. So its a hard decision but seriously if you are even considering it that is probably a prompting that another bambino wants to join your amazing family :) Go to the temple...you will totally get your answer.

Ok now the zoo. Love it! We go every week. Lets go together next time. Call me! I really feel terrible your girls said hi and I didnt hear them. I hope I didnt hurt their feelings. Tell them we are so going together soon!

Now, sorry I have written you a book to read. I will try and be better at checking my blogs more so I wont have to leave a saga ever again.

Love your show!