and we we're bringing her home from the hospital!
This past year Azalea has been sooo much fun to have in our family! We have loved watching her learn new things and to try to keep up with her sisters! Its so funny to see her "Playing" the DS or acting like a Mommy, holding her baby doll and rocking it to "sleep"! Whats not so funny is that she has learned to draw and loves to do it (Especially on my walls) Without a doubt she has been our most daring child yet! It seems like she is non stop climbing and jumping which equivalents to bumps and bruises which is sad! Now that she is outside more and running around like crazy, she always has scratched up knees!
To celebrate her Birthday this year we had a little party aka: Lunch at our house with some friends and family! I made those adorable (Cuter then they tasted) Ice Cream Cupcakes! Azalea loved them..she kept saying Wow...and pointing at them over and over!
Such a cutie blowing out her candles!!
After she opened presents we went down to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point!
This was the first time she dared to go on the pony ride! Of course Mike made me jump out of the shot (Didn't want to break the camera I suppose) but yes I was standing right by her the whole time to make sure she didn't fall off! lol
Azalea loved seeing this Baby Pony the most....They were almost the same size!
We are so happy that we have Azalea in our Family! We love her so much and she is just the sweetest little girl ever!
Happy Birthday Azie!!!





2 comments:
She is such a cutie! Those ice-creams looked SO yummy, what a lucky girl! I hope I can be that creative when our baby finally gets here!
I can't believe she's already 2! So cute! The cupcakes look awesome! Good job!
Post a Comment