A few weeks ago I took Azalea and Oaklee in for their 2 and 10 year old check-ups! I had prepared Oaklee that there was a possibility that she could need more shots...I wasn't just sure when after Kindergarten you get your next set! So at the appointment the Dr informs Oaklee she doesn't need any but that Azalea will need a few! All of a sudden the Dr and I hear Oaklee say well that's not fair to Azalea...if she's getting shots so should I!! We were like...Are you serious?? The Dr Say's well your next ones are your Jr high shots which are approved from age 9 so if you want them now, that's fine! Oaklee said yep....its only fair! lol I'm so proud of my Daughters sweet compassion towards her littlest Sister!
San Francisco, California ~March 3-6, 2016~
9 years ago





1 comment:
That is amazing! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment