I don't now why but I have the hardest time throwing out my kids clothes! That paired with the fact that I am a slob that never likes to clean, allowed my laundry room to develop into something you only see on TV! Clean Sweep to be exact! lol
Now in my defense...I swear my Laundry Room is the smallest room in my house! My kids walk in closets seem bigger then that pitifully small room!! I don't know what the Builder was thinking!!
Anyways...I am so proud of myself! I went through all the girls dressers and through my laundry room and cleared out 8 bags of clothes! Yay me!!!
I also cleaned my laundry room from top to bottom throwing away all the junk that had been left there, sorting all the shoes that had been kicked off there!
Shamefully it has been many, many months since we could see the tops of my washer and Dryer and now look at them! Such a beautiful sight!!!
I wish I could get a better picture for you but again.....Stupid Builder!!!!
I swear I am never going to let the Laundry Room get so out of control ever again! Now for the next Cleaning project...The Basement! lol





4 comments:
Wow! Nice work. I am totally proud. Now, doesn't that feel better?
Hey, if you haven't given the clothes away yet maybe you could get them to Ronda. Ciara is 5 and I wouldn't mind some hand me downs. Clothes are rediculusly expensive. Rich and Ronda are heading our way at the end of the month and they could bring them with! Let me know :)
Amber
Dude. 8 freaking bags of clothes?! Amazing! You do have a problem but I have no problem with you sharing the wealth with me, your lowly ex-neighbor out in the 'hood, your humble beginnings. hahahha
Some of your closets and possibly your laundry room are probably all bigger than our master bedroom. That sucks but I still love you! ;)
I have that same problem!! Our whole place looks like a hamper. I'm pretty sure Zac has more clothes than I do which makes this problem even worse. I can't imagine what it would be like with all those girls :)
Post a Comment