After enjoying the most delicious dinner at Outback Mike and I arrived at the concert! We had great seats and it was beautiful weather! The only thing I was lacking was a decent Camera~ So iPhone pics are all you get! :(
During the Second half of the Concert he began to sing some of his more spiritual songs....the only problem was that there were massive fireworks going off in the background! They were loud and everyone could see them! Right smack in the middle of one of his songs....the firework finale took place! He started laughing hysterically and couldn't sing, instead he layed back like he had been shot and defeated! lol It was funny! So after that he took some request from the audience. After he sang Safe Harbor, he said that while he was singing he had felt a nudge to sing Hope hiding there, and he wasn't sure who needed to hear it, but that he knew someone did! Although I'm sure that I wasn't the only one who felt like raising their hand and saying, It was me, it was for me...that's exactly how I felt! Lately , for numerous silly reasons, Ive been down in the dumps! I know that I have so much to be thankful for, but I cant seem to lift myself up and stop wallowing in my self pity! Hearing the message in the song was exactly what I needed and I couldn't help but feel like it was just for me!
Afterwards of course I had to go snuggle up to my new found Best Friend and his Grandson!
In fact he LOVED me so much that he even took the time to sign one of his newly purchased CD's for me!
It was such a wonderful, Spiritually uplifting evening!





2 comments:
I am so glad that you got to go and see him. What a special night. Funny about the fireworks though - LOL!!! Glad that you got the uplift that you needed!
Sounds like a great night! It's always fun to meet an idol!
Post a Comment