Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet and Sassy

So my wonderful, talented Cousin Keisha came over today to help get the girls ready to go back to school....

Oaklee opted for some cute and stylish highlights....


but opted to keep her hair a little longer so that she could continue to curl her own hair and do the super fun buns and creative hair-do's shes been doing lately!
I cant believe how fast she is growing up! She looks so beautiful and certainly ready to conquer the 5th grade!



While Oaklee chose to go with a more Conservative look...Brooklyn chose a hairstyle that definitely fit her personality...



Sassy!!!!


She absolutely loves it and we all think it looks so stinking cute!



So then we have my little, Bright Blue eyed Sweetheart Ireland....Who couldn't wait for her turn! What haircut do you think she picked....

Duh, du, Duh, du, Duh Dora....lol

Have you ever seen such a sweet little thing in your life???



This little girl just melts my heart every time she smiles...Which is almost all the time!!!


So after I opted not to cut Azalea's hair.....I convinced my better half to get a little trim...After all if he didn't, he was going to have longer hair then Brooklyn! We couldn't have that!!! After he finally agreed, he informed me he wanted some highlights!
My highlight of the day...This picture! ROFL!!!!!


Here's my cute Hubby looking irritated that I'm taking his picture! Even though he looks disgusted...I think he looks HOT!

So last but not least....here is my hair cut!



What? You cant see a difference?
I know...not much of a change....but It feels a lot more healthy after all those split ends were chopped off!
What a fun Day!

1 comment:

mintifresh said...

Nothing like a nice haircut! You guys all look so awesome! I can't believe how grown-up all the girls are! They look so cute!