but its close enough!
Nothing is better then watching your kids run around chasing a ball! It's almost as fun as playing catch with your Family Pet! Watching them Run from one side of the room (aka:field) to the other trying there hardest to get their paws on the ball!
It's great fun!
What isn't fun is having more then one child in soccer at the same time!! Three kids in Soccer means at least 3 different Soccer Practices, 4 if you have a hard core Coach that wants to practice twice a week! (Thanks a lot Brother Farley)
Ireland was sooooo excited to start Soccer! This is her very first year playing!
Doesn't she look so cute at her very first Soccer practice???
Back to the most annoying part of having multiple children in one sport at one time! The games are every Saturday and often are at the same time at totally different locations!!
I miss West Jordan, where all the Soccer games were played all at one big Soccer Complex so at least if you had children that had games at the same time, you didn't have to worry about getting them both there. Your only dilemma was choosing whose game you wanted to watch and whether or not you wanted to hike on back and forth so you could watch both!
So yesterday it began...the Madness of running around Utah County from elementary school to Elementary school!
We started the morning off at Ireland's very first Soccer game!
It was so cute!!!
Ireland got to be on the same team as one of her best friends Micah! Their team is made up from kids in our ward! There actually is another team their age that is made up entirely from our ward too! (Can't wait for that game!!)
After Ireland's Game, it was off to Brooklyn's!
Brooklyn also got to play on the same team as one of her Best friends too!
Go Brooklyn!
About half way through Brooklyn's game
I left so I could make it over to Oaklee's Game!
Go Oaklee!!
Yes...Oaklee and Brooklyn Ironically got stuck with the same color jerseys! They weren't to thrilled about that, but they both love the colors!
Oaklee's team did so great! Last Season they didn't win one game...this time hey won 4-1!!!
Whoo0hooo!!!
Well now you know, if I'm not at home, at the School or at the Dance Studio, I'm somewhere in Utah County chauffeuring my kids to and from Soccer practice!
I guess I shouldn't complain...After all It was my choice to have 4 kids, buy a Mini-Van that holds 8 and sign up to be Team Mom! lol When will I learn???
Oh who am I kidding....I LOVE IT!





1 comment:
Seriously, woman! Do you live on Redbull?? I keep forgetting to sign my kids up for soccer! I missed it again, dang it! Next spring, I swear!
Post a Comment