Thursday, August 27, 2009

It was harder then I thought....

to send my sweet little princess off on a Bus all by herself to Kindergarten!



Doesn't she look so cute?



Sadly her older sisters go to School an hour earlier then she does, so she really is all by herself!

Okay she is not all alone, Luckily there are a lot of people in are ward that are Later Gaiters, so she has alot people she knows that she can sit with! Yay!



One of Ireland's best friends is a few years older then her, and is a Later Gaiter which means they can ride the bus together! :)



Ireland was so excited to ride the Bus for the first time!



I must say that usually for me , sending my child to Kindergarten is a breeze! Especially considering its only half day and I'm usually already used to them going to Pre-school for a few years before they head in kindergarten! However for some reason Ireland still seems so little to me and once I got in my car and began to drive like mad to beat the Bus to the school, I will admit there were a few tears shed!

The Silly sun was in all the kids eyes so this was the best picture I got of them lining up to go inside!
Good-bye my Princess! :( Sniff, Sniff!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe Ireland is in kindergarten. It seems like yesterday she was walking around the circle with a diaper and t-shirt on. She is adorable. Glad you survived the first day.

Holly Mount said...

She looks so grown-up!